Saturday, June 11, 2011

To My Beloved Followers

Who am I kidding? Mom and Dad, thanks for still checking in with my blog even though I haven't posted for months. Geesh. The chaos of summer has gotten the best of me already and its only just begun.  But ok, buckling down now.

The kids are officially out of school and I'm midway through a REALLY packed week-end. Went to see "Cats" at the Wharton Center today, which ended with a fire alarm going off and us evacuating the theater and then on to a graduation party. Just getting home with Zoe who is now sick to her stomach. That's kind of what happens when your dinner consists of 14 brownies and a carrot. Of course bouncing all night on the trampoline didn't help much either.

Regardless, we're home, she's in bed, and I'm sorry to have been such a slacker on my blog. More to come in a few days. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

Happy Summer!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Got You