Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another snow day???

A collective scream of "WHHHYYYY?" went up all over Dexter this morning when the news came that we were having a snow day. Mothers everywhere fell to their knees praying that it just wasn't so. After a 4 day week-end due to President's day it was just too much to bear.

I really have nothing left to give. There are no more craft projects, no more cookies to bake, no more patience left in me at all. Not one bit. At this point I'm actually begging my children to let me lay down with a cool cloth on my forehead. Like that's going to happen.

The kids are bored to tears too. We've pretty much done all there is to do and we're just kind of staring warily at each other. I was doing really well right up to today's announcement. We had gone to a movie, we went sledding, we had play dates and sleepovers. But today? Nothing. I dragged them out to get haircuts just to get us out of the house for a bit.

Never really thought I'd say this but I'm SOOO reading for spring!

1 comment:

I've Got You