Monday, June 24, 2013

Letting Go

Tonight is about letting go. Letting go of the pain, of the heartache, of the misery. Letting go of those who have mislead me, whether intentional or not. I choose not to carry the pain anymore. I choose to live life as I was destined to live it. Not as a portion of someone else but as my own true self. I harbor no anger this evening. I have only love and I focus on letting go of that which has kept me from who I am supposed to be. I put love into the universe and I receive it back tenfold. I am surrounded by love and support that I never could have imagined existed and I am grateful. Grateful for those who have seen my pain and stepped into it with me instead of running away. Grateful for those who have picked me up when I've fallen and felt that I couldn't possibly rise again. They have shown me who I am and who I am destined to be. They have told me of a great future of love and forgiveness and freedom that I didn't know existed. And I believe them. With all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Got You