Monday, December 5, 2011

It's come to this.

I never really thought that I’d be one of those people, but it appears that I am.  I am one of those people that puts sweaters on their dog.  In all fairness to me, I don’t put the sweater on the dog to make her look cute, I put it on her to make her WARM and that’s totally different. At the very least it’s slightly less crazy.
She went out yesterday and was shaking SO badly from the cold.  Still, there was a bone she was working on so she refused to come in.  I was worried about her being so cold so I looked around for something to warm her. The only thing that I had (since I have not yet acquired a dog sweater) was the doggie Santa suit that we force her into every year at Christmas. So if you drove by my house yesterday and wondered what the Santa dog was doing, there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've Got You